After a long flight and touchdown at JFK, you’re undoubtedly yearning for a tranquil and cozy seating area without delay. The cacophony, bustling terminals, and scarcity of benches can be truly draining.
Well, that’s where the Centurion Lounge at JFK Airport comes to your rescue. This amazing airport lounge offers world-class facilities and services to help you relax and unwind before or after a flight. In my experience with Centurion Lounge which rivals Priority Pass Card, I’ve come to appreciate their bespoke services and amazing facilities.
Is there a Centurion Lounge at JFK?
Yes, there is an Amex Lounge at New York’s JFK Airport located in Terminal 4. It operates from 6 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time. This particular lounge is the largest among all Amex lounges, spanning over 15,000 square feet. It boasts two floors and six distinct rooms, each drawing inspiration from a different iconic New York City landmark or design era.
The lounge offers complimentary Wi-Fi, ample space for relaxation and work, a thoughtfully crafted menu by an acclaimed chef, a luxurious Equinox Body Lab for indulgent spa treatments, and a hidden gem of a cocktail Speakeasy bar.
Who Can Access it:
- If you have an Amex Platinum Card, Centurion Card or Amex Card with this lounge as an add-on
- If you are flying first or business class at any airlines that are part of the Centurion lounge network
Fees to Access Centurion Lounge at JFK:
To access Centurion Lounge at JFK, you need to be a member of the American Express® Platinum Card®, Centurion® Card from American Express, or any other card issued by American Express that offers access to this lounge.
American Express used to sell day passes but they’ve stopped.
Amex Lounge Location at JFK:
The Centurion Lounge at JFK is located in Terminal 4, which is the home of many domestic and international airlines. After passing through security, you’ll see the lounge near the TSA checkpoint to the left of the escalators.
The gates are below this lounge making it very ideal if you have a long layover.
- Hours: 6 am – 9 pm
Benefits of Amex Lounge Membership at JFK:
· Complimentary Wi-Fi and comfortable seating throughout the space
· Private restrooms with showers for those who are long haul travelers
· Comfortable furniture including armchairs, loveseats, and ottomans
· Premium liquors including Courvoisier, Johnnie Walker Blue Label, Tanqueray 10, Davidoff Private Reserve, Chivas 18, Glenmorangie Lasanta 12-year-old scotch
· Full bar service
· Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages including coffee, tea, soft drinks, juices
· Complimentary hot foods
· Planters Nuts and bottled water on the table
· Breakfast pastries, bagels, fruits, snacks throughout the day. There is also a hot soup option in the morning
· Newspapers and magazines for your convenience
· Complimentary use of computer, printer and fax machine in the business centre. There is also a conference room available to book
Services you can expect at JFK’s Amex Lounge
Services Provided: The VIP Concierge Desk assists Centurion members with their travel needs such as: special meal requests, transportation to and from the airport, and requests for wheelchair assistance. Other services include: currency exchanges, flight confirmations, baggage handling and more.
- Dedicated Work Area
- Equinox Body Lab
- Family Room
- High-Speed Wi-Fi
- Large Flat-Screen TVs
- Member Services Desk
- Phone Room
- Speakeasy Bar
- Print, Fax, Copy
- Semi-Private Workspaces
- Specialty Coffee Bar
Food Served at Centurion Lounge at JFK
Free food is served from 6:30 in the morning to 8:30pm.
Breakfast 6:30 am – 11:30 am
- Caciocavallo and egg sandwich with tomato marmalade, on brioche bun
- Thick cut bacon with potatoes, spinach, and mostarda di cremona
Lunch & Dinner11:30 am – 8:30 pm
- Fennel salad with castelvetrano olives and provolone
- Chicken broth with farro and butternut squash crostini
- Steak and golden nugget potatoes with romesco and taleggio sauce
- Fried maitake mushroom “po boy” with chipotle mayo and pickles on a brioche bun
- Chocolate cake with black sesame seeds
Video of The Centurion® Lounge JFK International
Centurion Lounge Hours at JFK:
- MONDAY TO FRIDAY: 9 AM TO 12 AM
- SATURDAY TO SUNDAY: 10 AM TO 6:30 PM EST
Amex Centurion Lounge at JFK Contacts/Phone Number:
Customer Service available 24/7:1-800-528-4800
If you want to apply for Amex Card, use this phone number;1-888-297-1244, and if you want to make a payment, use this phone number;1-800-472-9297
Directions to Amex lounge at JFK
The Centurion Lounge JFK is located in Terminal 4 of John F Kennedy Airport, immediately after the security screening point. As you continue walking you will see a sign pointing to the left for Wing B which is where you will find the lounge.
If you have any questions about Centurion Lounge JFK or require assistance, please contact our VIP Concierge Desk at email@example.com . They can help with everything from directions and transportation information to special meal requests and all other travel needs.
We hope you enjoy your visit to Centurion Lounge JFK!
Hi there! My name is Fred and I have a weird obsession with airport lounges. I recently joined Alex here at Airport LLC and will be writing about airport lounges in the US and in a few countries in Europe including the UK, Germany, and France. If you have any question(s) about any airport lounge, you can reach me on firstname.lastname@example.org.