If you’re traveling through Terminal 4 of JFK Airport, you’ll be happy to know that there are plenty of food options available. From quick snacks to full meals, there’s something for everyone. Here’s a rundown of the different food options at Terminal 4.
JFK Terminal 4 food Before Security
If you want to grab some food before the security check-in at Terminal 4 at JFK, the only option you have is Dunkin Donuts which opens at 5:30 am and closes at 9 pm. It’s located on Level 1 at Baggage claim.
It’s a Dunkin’ Donuts Express which is different from regular Dunkin’ Donuts in the sense that it only offers coffee and baked goods. So, if you’re looking for something more substantial to eat, you’ll need to wait until after security.
JFK Terminal 4 food After Security
Once you’re through security at JFK’s Terminal 4, there are plenty of options available to you. For a quick bite, below are some options:
- Camden Foods — 5am to 9pm: Camden Foods is a fast-casual restaurant that offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner options. The breakfast menu includes items like pancakes, eggs, bacon, and oatmeal. For lunch and dinner, there are sandwiches, wraps, salads, pizzas, and pastas available. Read the reviews of Camden Foods on TripAdvisor here.
- Le Grand Comptior — 8am to 9pm: If you’re looking for something a little more upscale, Le Grand Comptoir is a French bistro that offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The breakfast menu includes items like croissants, eggs, and omelettes. For lunch and dinner, there are options like salads, sandwiches, burgers, and entrees like chicken pot pie and fish & chips. Read the reviews of Le Grand Comptior on TripAdvisor here.
- McDonald’s — 6am to 12am: At Level 3. Find it at the Departures/Skylink Section, near Security. McDonald’s’ is is always always a popular choice. Read the reviews of McDonald’s on TripAdvisor here.
- The Palm — 6am to 9pm: The Palm is a steakhouse that offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The breakfast menu includes items like pancakes, eggs, bacon, and oatmeal. For lunch and dinner, there are sandwiches, wraps, salads, pizzas, and pastas available. More details on Tripadvisor here.
Food to eat at JFK Terminal 4, Post-Security at B Concourse:
- Bento Sushi — 10am to 8pm, Gate B26: Bento Sushi is the second-largest sushi brand in America and serves delicious Asian Sushi. It is located at Level 3 at the Departures/Skylink Section. More details on Tripadvisor here.
- Blue Point Brewery – 12pm to 8pm
- Buffalo Wild Wings — 7am to 10pm, Gate B26: This food joint is affiliated with Arbys and is located near Gate B26 after Security at the third level. Check more details on Tripadvisor here.
- Dunkin Donuts — 5am to 8pm, Gate B32: Unlike the D. Dunits before Security, you’ll actually get to eat solid food here. Find it near Gate B32/33 on the third level. Pics, directions, reviews and more details on Tripadvisor here.
- Dunkin Donuts / Jetbox — 4:30am to 8pm, Gate B18: Dunkin Donuts opened this food joint in 2017 as of this press release.
- Jamba Juice – 6am to 8:30pm: Jamba juice is an American company that produces blended fruit and vegetable juices, smoothies and similar products.
- La Brea – 5am to 8pm, Gate B34: They make handmade bread with sandwiches, soup & other light fares. Read more details on TripAdvisor here.
- Mi Casa — 5am to 9pm, Gate B22:
- Mi Casa Bar – 5am to 11pm
- Peet’s Coffee — 5am to 8pm, Gate B26
- Pizza Vino — 7:30am to 9pm, Gate B29
- Uptown — 8am to 9pm – temporarily closed
- Shake Shack– 5am to 9pm, Gate B22
- Tigin Irish Pub & Restaurant– 12pm to 8pm, Gate A5
Hours of Operations for Restaurants at JFK T4:
- Pizza Vino—7am to 10pm, B Concourse
- McDonald’s— Mondays 6am to 2am, Tuesday-Sunday open 24 hours, Retail Lounge
- Buffalo Wild Wings—7am to 10pm, B Concourse
- Camden Foods—5am to 9pm, Retail Lounge
- Camden Foods Express—Open 24 hours, Gate B42
- Mi Casa—5:30am to 8pm, B Concourse
- Dunkin Donuts—5am to 9pm, Arrivals Hall
- Dunkin Donuts—5am to 2:30pm, Gate B32
- Uptown Brasserie—6am to 10pm, Gate B32
- The Palm Bar & Grille—5am to 10pm, Retail Lounge
- Flatiron Coffee Roasters—5am to 9pm, Retail Lounge
- Shake Shack—12pm to 8pm, Gate B37
JFK Terminal 4 food map:
The best way to find food at JFK Terminal 4 is to use the airport’s interactive map. The map will show you all of the restaurants and cafes that are available in the terminal, as well as their locations. You can filter the results by type of food, so if you’re looking for something specific, it’ll be easy to find.
You’ll need a basic understanding of Terminal 4 layout to easily get to different restaurants where you can get a quick bite.
Where to eat jfk terminal 4
As of August 2022, there are 12 places you can eat at JFK’s Termial 4 and you can pick your choice depending on how much time you have before you board your flight.
For easy-to-go food which you can get if your flight leaves in 30 mins or less, pick any of these 6 options;
If you have an hour before your flight, the two food options below are great;
If you’ve got more than an hour, stop by any of the below 3 food courts at JFK’s Terminal 4 for a meal or a drink;
JFK terminal 4 food delivery:
You can have your food delivered to you at JFK Terminal 4 by using the airport’s free Wi-Fi. Once you’re connected, download the app called atyourgate.com (android and iPhone) which will give you access to a list of restaurants that will deliver to your Termail 4 gate at JFK.
To use the atyourgate.com app, simply enter your JFK Terminal 4 gate number and choose from a selection of restaurants that will deliver to you. You can pay for your food using the app and tip the delivery driver through the app as well.
Q: Are there places to eat at JFK Terminal 4?
A: There are 12 places you can eat at JFK’s Terminal 4 and you can pick your choice depending on how much time you have before you board your flight. For fast-food options,
Q: What is the best way to find food at JFK Terminal 4?
A: The best way to find food at JFK Terminal 4 is to use the airport’s interactive map. The map will show you all of the restaurants and cafes that are available in the terminal, as well as their locations. You can filter the results by type of food,
Q: What food can I get if I only have 30 mins?
A: If you only have 30 minutes, the following 6 food options are available: Bento Sushi, Camden Foods, Dunkin Donuts, Hudson News, La Brea, McDonald’s, Shake Shack.
Q: What’s the cost of food at JFK T4?
A: The cost of food at JFK Terminal 4 varies depending on the restaurant. Prices for fast food range from $5 to $10, while sit-down restaurants can range from $15 to $30.
Q: Are there places to sleep at JFK Terminal 4?
A: Yes, Terminal 4 is the newest of all JFK’s 6 terminals and there are plenty of rest chairs. You can also opt for Sleeping pods or get hotels close to the airport with free shuttles to and from JFK. Only Terminals 1 and 4 have 24-hour eating options
A: No, JFK is a smoke-free airport. There are designated smoking areas outside of the terminal buildings. At Terminal 4, the smoking areas are located on the Arrivals Level near Doors 8 and 9, and on the Departures Level near Door 12.
A: The 5 best food options at JFK Terminal 5 are: Cibo Express Gourmet Market, Five Guys, LaGuardia Steak House, Shake Shack, and Zaro’s Bakery.
Q: what stores are in terminal 4 JFK?
A: In Terminal 4 at JFK, you can find the following stores:
5th & Sunset
- Gate 27
- Fashion & Accessories
Air India Lounge
- Gate A5
Bag storage by SmartCarte
- Baggage Storage
- Gate B26
- Restaurants, Bar
- Retail Hall – East
- Fashion & Accessories
- Retail Hall – West
- Fashion & Accessories
Buffalo Wild WingsGate B26
- Restaurants, Bar
Get more details on all the T4 shops here.
My name is Alex Mutuma and I founded this blog, Airport LLC as a way to document and engage with clients in my travel consulting business. Airportllc.com is the only source of over 2,000 fun things flyers could do during layovers.
Over the past 7 years, I have designed and planned tour packages for hundreds of clients and have recently focussed on the mission of changing boring layovers to excellent mini-vacations by giving you the best suggestions on must-do activities when flying over different airports.
Next time you or your friend are looking for suggestions on what to do in some airport, remember Airport LLC or Airportllc.com. On this site, you’ll get the best suggestions available on the internet regarding hand-picked activities that will fulfill your airport experience.
I currently reside in New York City and have obtained a license to provide professional tour guidance at Airports in the US and across the world. Why should you listen to my suggestions? I have flown through more than 100 airports in the world and fortunately, I have pictures, stories, and tips to share with you regarding all the fun stuff you can do as you wait for your next flight.
Aside from gaining thousands of flying miles, I am also a travel consultant assisting clients with bookings and specifically advance tour bookings of things to do at airports when the layover is longer than 5 hours.
To make a 15-minute free things-to-do consultation with Alex, use my email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is only recommended for flyers with long layovers of over 5 hours. If your layover is 3+ hours, you can still reach out but we cannot guarantee the ideal package that will change your layovers to mini-vacations. I only support clients flying through US airports and a select number of cities across the world.
Name: Alex Mutuma
Profession: A professional travel consultant with a focus on airport activities to do during layovers
Phone: +1 945 348 889
Location: 322 Main Packway Street, Boston, US