Centurion Lounge JFK is a full-service lounge located at John F. Kennedy International Airport in Terminal 4. The lounge offers complimentary amenities such as newspapers, magazines, TV screens with various programming, and more. Centurion members can also enjoy access to the exclusive VIP Concierge Desk for assistance with their travel needs. To learn about how you can become eligible for membership please visit https://www.thecenturionlounge.com/locations/jfk/
The Centurion Lounge JFK is one of many lounges that exist within the airport terminal; however, it distinguishes itself from other lounges because it provides an exclusive space for its members only. If you are traveling domestically or internationally and want to take advantage of all that this lounge has to offer, you will need to be a member of the Centurion Lounge. As long as you are flying in first or business class at any airline that offers access to this lounge, then you can gain entry.
Fees to Access Centurion Lounge at JFK:
To access Centurion Lounge at JFK, you need to be a member of the American Express® Platinum Card®, Centurion® Card from American Express, or any other card issued by American Express that offers access to this lounge.
American Express used to sell day passes but they’ve stopped.
Where Centurion Lounge at JFK is Located:
The Centurion Lounge at JFK is located in Terminal 4, which is the home of many domestic and international airlines. After passing through security, you’ll see the lounge near the TSA checkpoint to the left of escalators.
The gates are below this lounge making it very ideal if you have a long layover.
- Hours: 6 am – 9 pm
Benefits of Membership:
· Complimentary Wi-Fi and comfortable seating throughout the space
· Private restrooms with showers for those who are long haul travelers
· Comfortable furniture including armchairs, loveseats, and ottomans
· Premium liquors including Courvoisier, Johnnie Walker Blue Label, Tanqueray 10, Davidoff Private Reserve, Chivas 18, Glenmorangie Lasanta 12-year-old scotch
· Full bar service
· Complimentary non-alcoholic beverages including coffee, tea, soft drinks, juices
· Complimentary hot foods
· Planters Nuts and bottled water on the table
· Breakfast pastries, bagels, fruits, snacks throughout the day. There is also a hot soup option in the morning
· Newspapers and magazines for your convenience
· Complimentary use of computer, printer and fax machine in the business centre. There is also a conference room available to book
Services Provided: The VIP Concierge Desk provides assistance to Centurion members with their travel needs such as: special meal requests, transportation to and from the airport, and requests for wheelchair assistance. Other services include: currency exchanges, flight confirmations, baggage handling and more.
- Dedicated Work Area
- Equinox Body Lab
- Family Room
- High-Speed Wi-Fi
- Large Flat-Screen TVs
- Member Services Desk
- Phone Room
- Premium Bar*
- Print, Fax, Copy
- Semi-Private Workspaces
- Specialty Coffee Bar
Food Served at Centurion Lounge at JFK
Free food is served from 6:30 in the morning to 8:30pm.
Breakfast 6:30 am – 11:30 am
- Caciocavallo and egg sandwich with tomato marmalade, on brioche bun
- Thick cut bacon with potatoes, spinach, and mostarda di cremona
Lunch & Dinner11:30 am – 8:30 pm
- Fennel salad with castelvetrano olives and provolone
- Chicken broth with farro and butternut squash crostini
- Steak and golden nugget potatoes with romesco and taleggio sauce
- Fried maitake mushroom “po boy” with chipotle mayo and pickles on a brioche bun
- Chocolate cake with black sesame seeds
Video of The Centurion® Lounge JFK International
Directions to centurion lounge at jfk
The Centurion Lounge JFK is located in Terminal 4 of John F Kennedy Airport, immediately after the security screening point. As you continue walking you will see a sign pointing to the left for Wing B which is where you will find the lounge.
If you have any questions about Centurion Lounge JFK or require assistance, please contact our VIP Concierge Desk at email@example.com . They can help with everything from directions and transportation information to special meal requests and all other travel needs.
We hope you enjoy your visit to Centurion Lounge JFK!
Hi there! My name is Fred and I have a weird obsession with airport lounges. I recently joined Alex here at Airport LLC and will be writing about airport lounges in the US and in a few countries in Europe including the UK, Germany, and France. If you have any question(s) about any airport lounge, you can reach me on firstname.lastname@example.org.